300 grams margarine
250 grams granulated sugar
1 tablespoon rum baker
10 eggs, separate yolks and whites
300 gram wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
6 tablespoons brown meyses
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 teaspoon brown paste
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius temperature, prepare the pan forms a ring size of 24 cm, spread with margarine and sprinkle with flour and set aside.
2. Beat margarine and sugar until soft, put the egg yolks and vanilla powder gradually and continue to beat until blended. Enter the flour and baking powder and stir well.
3. Add the egg whites that have been beaten stiff, mix well.
4. Chocolate dough: take 1 / 4 mixture gave a brown powder and cocoa paste, stir well.
5. Pour half of white batter into baking pan, pour the batter 1 / 2 the chocolate batter and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons brown meyses, stir to make a marble pattern, pour remaining white batter and chocolate batter, sprinkle meyses and form marble pattern.
6. Bake for 45 minutes until cooked, remove from heat. Serve as a complement to tea or coffee.