- 8 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 175 grams sugar
- 1 / 2 tablespoon VX / TBM
- 150 grams of margarine / butter, melted
- 100 grams of wheat flour + 50 g cocoa powder + 25 g cornstarch (sifted together)
- 1 can of black cherries, drained
- 200 grams of cooking chocolate (cooking chocolate) for garnish
- Some red cherry fruit
- 200 grams unsalted butter / margarine + 50 cc of sweetened condensed milk (whipped until soft)
How To Make
1. Beat eggs, sugar, and TBM until fluffy, put the flour mixture, cocoa powder, and cornstarch into beaten, stir well.
2. Enter the butter / margarine liquid, stirring gently until blended. castings in sizes 20 cm round baking pan that has been smeared with margarine and sprinkled with flour, baked in the oven for about 45 minutes with a hot 180 degrees Celsius.
3. Once cooked, remove and let cool. divide the cake into 2 parts, put butter cream and black cherry fruit, cover again, rub the entire cake with remaining butter cream, chocolate shavings give the cook, and red cherry garnish.
cut into 8-12 pieces